Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My first post is dedicated to my love.


I dedicate this blog to the person I love the most.  Not the city I love the most.  Thank you Gia for being my dream date forever and always. 

This is my first blog post and the foundation is set in a place many refer to as the city that never sleeps.  I love New York.  I have traveled this city by foot, train, taxi, bus and ferry.  It is my passion and whom I have always dreamt of being.  I am grateful for the constant hunger that we as newyorkers experience every morning from the moment our day starts til we lay our head at night.  The boundless opportunity that is in front of us to take on and adore the city is constant.  The setting is perfect for every datenight.  

Trying to decide where to go for the perfect date can be the easiest task however, "pulling the trigger" on a destination can be a struggle as the plethora of options are intimidating.  I rack my brain regarding cuisine.  I boggle my mind searching for the perfect setting of ambiance, energy, mood and location.  Even though my favorite "hood" is the lower east side it doesn't always yield the best Opening Act. 

My commitment to this blog is not only suggestive "joints" based on experiences but also a brainstorming of what goes into datenight.  I will not only focus on dinner spots, drink hautes, places to stroll, things to do and be seen but also the mindset of datenight.  Please join me on this journey and let's have some fun dating in New York. 

Cheers!

AT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment